Transport Management System Software Services Features:
- General Features Customize: Features screens, reports, graphing templates and menus to meet your needs. Client hierarchies: The system supports the division of clients into cost centers that may be arranged into hierarchies. Accounting tools: Invoicing, cash allocation and debtors modules are available.
- Bookings Screens: designed for rapid data entry and high volumes. Booking selection: Our selection of booking methods includes: Data entry Onsite systems (such as Comet) Internet bookings Front end data capture: minimizes data entry duplication and increases accuracy.
- Designed for high volumes. Rapid freight allocation: "Drag and drop" freight allocation with keyboard option available. Freight status at a glance: colour coding and icons quickly show freight status.Transport Logistics Software Automated driver messaging Temporary Run: Develop the most efficient route before allocating freight to a vehicle. Labels: printed where required. Depot weigh stations: verify information from onsite and ad-hoc pickups are correct.
- Fleet management: Details of company or driver owned fleet are entered and managed within the system. Automated status updates via the internet allows your clients to track and trace their freight. Customer satisfaction will improve with immediate access to tracking data. At the same time, fewer customer service enquiries will take pressure from your customer service staff. Customer service screens optimised for route management. Data retrieval and modification available all in one screen. Routes displayed graphically: and may be modified using "drag and drop" or keyboard entry. Internal messaging: workstation messaging sessions with notifications regarding specific jobs, usually bookings. Black Soft
- Rates: Rating contracts are used to automatically calculate the booking cost. These may be attached to clients. Rating always defaults to a client contract. Cost centre contracts are used in the absence of client contracts. Rates information is centralized, minimizing client onsite systems maintenance.
- Human Resource Management (HRM): HRM Specifies details of your employees and contractors, covering: Support for multiple resource types Rating by hour, by service, by project GST calculations Pay sheet printing Payroll deductions Timesheet management. Driver specific: Piece rates Safety net calculations.