Website Terms and Services Agreement
I-Plexus is working since 2009 and now well established in the field of web development, e-commerce web portal, SEO, PPC, SMO, web designing, android apps, iOS Apps Application and more developing area.
I-Plexus Technology is one of the leading web development, e-commerce web portal, SEO, PPC, SMO etc.
General Domain Terms :
- The Client acknowledges that registration of a Domain is subject to third party terms and conditions including those from the relevant registry for the Domain extension. The Client confirms that it will at all times and in all respects comply with ICANN’s and any relevant registry’s terms and conditions for domain registration and use. Further, the Client indemnifies both I-Plexus(ipdelhi.com) Reg and the applicable registry for a Domain in respect of the Client’s use of the Domain and in respect of the Client’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement or any failure to comply with ICANN or the registry’s terms and conditions.
- Domain cancellations by Clients must be done through the company (I-Plexus) control panel and must be completed at least I-Plexus hours prior to any payment date. The payment date is at least 15 days prior to the renewal date and varies by both payment method and by domain extension.
- Domain registrations and/or renewals are non-refundable by I-Plexus Reg in whole or in part.
- Once a Domain has been registered by the applicable registry, I-Plexus Reg is unable to refund any refund in respect of that Domain. This is due to the bespoke nature of Domains and the Client accepts this to be a fair apportionment of risk given I-Plexus Reg’s inability to claim a refund from the relevant registry.
- The Client accepts that I-Plexus Reg is unable to verify or check for errors in Domain registration requests. Accordingly, the Client is solely responsible for ensuring that a Domain has the correct or intended spelling.
Domain Transfer & Ownership Terms :
- If a Client wishes to transfer ownership of a registered Domain the Client must:
- ensure that all necessary consents and permissions to that transfer have been obtained.
- The Client agrees that on to transferring ownership of a registered Domain to another person or registering a Domain on behalf of another person (the “Transference”) this is chargeable services the Client will confirm and prove that the Transference agrees in writing to be bound by the terms of the Agreement at I-Plexus Reg’s request.
- I-Plexus Reg will not transfer ownership of a Domain until all Fees attributable to the services associated with the account, which are due have been paid by the Client to I-Plexus Reg.
- In the event that a domain name is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to operate and shall be deemed to be expired.
- If I-Plexus Reg does not receive the renewal fee within the Grace Period then I-Plexus Reg’s agreement with the Client for that Domain will terminate immediately and without liability to I-Plexus Reg.
Hosting Services :
- Client understands and agrees to the following scopes of responsibility of Just Host Website Transfer according to each service which it provides:
- The Website Transfer includes the migration of Client data, specified as files, databases and and email accounts, to the extent paid for by Client according to I-Plexus(ipdelhi.com) current migration service pricing. This service is provided "I-Plexus" and I-Plexus Website Transfer assumes no responsibility for the errors, omissions, or other problems related to the Website Transfer Service.
- This service provides as place of storage for Client's data for the stated period of time which the Client chooses upon signing up for this service. I-Plexus Website Transfer assumes no responsibility for any loss or corrupted data caused by or in connection with this service.
- Website Transfer is a service, not a product. No refunds are only available if there have been no services rendered to the Client or after complete services
- I-Plexus may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing.
- The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by I-Plexus ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content"). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party's terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, payments received will be first applied to the oldest outstanding invoice in your billing account.
- Software coding no transfer any condition this is company Technic only user format and stored data in website database.
- We reserve the right to cancel service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and paid by us if we institute our right of cancellation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify I-Plexus of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms & Conditions), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by I-Plexus. I-Plexus reserves the right to allocate payments to the oldest outstanding invoice on your account. I-Plexus reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us.
- We use the services of a third party registrar to register domains. The registration is subject to the terms of the relevant registrar. Registration, maintenance, or transfer of a domain name is subject to the terms of the relevant registry governing the domain name.
- No any software code transfer to client so software code in company property.
- Customized Services/work are non refundable.
Marketing Refund and Cancellation Policy :
Our Company believes in long term business relationships and, that we have achieved with our Clients by delivering the satisfactory services as per the client needs and requirements. We have this refund policy to protect interest of our clients, in case the client claim that the services provided are not as committed or Satisfactory as per the contract or written communication via email with client or via recorded call with client only.
All cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com, with an appropriate reason, that will be submitted to accounts and billing department of I-Plexus SEO Specialist. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation number in email from our accounts and billing department. No Cancellation request will be entertained on a Phone Call or via email to the Account Specialist or to any other person or email other than the mentioned above.
For Search Engine Optimization Services
We commit a minimum of 3 to 6 Months (180 Days) time for the results to appear as Top/High Rankings in Search engines for Search Engine Optimization Services. We take responsibility for our Services and deliver what we commit. This starts with the live launch of the website on the Internet that is only developed by I-Plexus SEO Specialist.
In a case, if website is launched by the clients internal company development team or client chosen Web Development Company or Individual, and pass over the website/project to I-Plexus SEO Specialist for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services, we commit the client for minimum 9 months (270 Days) time for the results to appear as Top/High Rankings in Search engines.
Now, if we are unable to deliver the services as committed and agreed upon in contract in writing, we value our clients and at this point, Client has the option to request a refund. All Refunds request will be evaluated by our accounts and billing department before any entitlements. The Refund policy for Search Engine Optimization Services are applicable only on "Large Business" and "Large Ecommerce" package listed on our website SEO Services page respectively.This refund policy is not applicable to "New Business" , "Small Business", "Medium Business" and "Small Ecommerce" Package listed on our website SEO Services page respectively. Also, This refund policy is not applicable to any basic Package, any offers or Promotions we may have offered in several of our Marketing/ Advertising Campaigns. The Refund policy is not applicable to any Custom SEO project commenced for short term (less than Six months) or fixed contract (one time charged project) for particular task involved. No Refund request will be entertained in such a case.
As a matter of fact. We always focus on Long term relationship with our clients, and if our client is not really satisfied with our services, On approval based on their request, we will work extra mile for the case by offering Free 45 - 65 Days service at 40% Cost, where we commit to cover atleast 60% of the Website Keywords or 25 % of the organic keywords to be ranked on page rank 1 – 2 position in atleast one Search Engine [Google or Bing]. If client decides to take this opportunity, than no refunds request will be entertained or the client will not be eligible for any refunds whatsoever in such case.
No Refund request will be entertained if client decides to cancel the contract before the agreed timeline in the Contract. (As mentioned above, minimum 6 months or Minimum 9 months) - which ever applies.
For any new client SEO Campaign setup(INR 12000 setup fee), I-Plexus SEO Specialist bears the initial cost or a setup cost and do not demand the setup fee from the client - as we believe in Long Term relationships and aim to provide a long term services to our client. However, If client request a Legit refund which will get approved by our accounts and billing department, In such a case, the Campaign Initial Investment considered as a Setup Fees will not be refunded as Setup fees are simply NOT refundable - We utilize the setup fees to cover the several cost that involves website analysis, planning and setting up a customized SEO campaign, i-plexu SEO advice offered by our Marketing Professionals, SEO optimization (on- and off-page SEO) services, and content writing, etc. No refund request will be entertained.
Any Changes made to the Website.
Being a Professional SEO Services provider, we ensure all Requirements are fulfilled as per specific standards. If any changes to content, alt tags, images, keywords, design layout, structure, title, meta tags, and/or any website copy or elements including menus on the website are made by client Web development company or individual without our agreement or consent in writing, no refunds request will be entertained.
Domains Black Listed.
Search engine placement depends on our ability to improve the website’s relationship with the search engines. Any domains that are de-indexed, become de-indexed, are blacklisted or become blacklisted due to client’s actions, No refund request will be entertained in such a case.
Our List of Services includes the following NON Refundable
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Services
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Local SEO Services
- Content Marketing Services
- Email Marketing Services
- Reputation Management Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization Services
- Advance Web Analytics Services
- Customized Services/work are non refundable.
I-Plexus SEO Specialist do not guarantee any acceptance of the refund request for the above services mentioned. We will act upon the agreement signed, based on the nature of refund request, we will act upon accordingly.
Refund or cancellations are not applicable for those works/services that are offered with special discounts or on special occasions.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Internet Marketing
Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing or any of our Internet Marketing services are non-refundable even if a fee was paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
Setup fees are applied directly to expenses incurred by I-Plexus in the setup phase of any SEO or Internet Marketing campaigns and are non-refundable.
Website Hosting & Domain :
All hosting payments whether present or past months are non-refundable.