Photo clipping path services A clipping path forms a stroke around an entity in your picture enabling you to detach the entity and put it in another picture. There are two ways a Photoshop clipping path can be formed. A magic wand tool is the easiest option. It is located in the tools palette. Photoshop samples the color of that pixel when you click on a part of your picture. A clipping path around any part of the picture with similar shades of that color is then formed by Photoshop. However, with complex images, this method can cause jagged edges or ghosting. The second clipping path option in Photoshop involves doing everything by hand. It is done by employing the Pen tool which is actually a combination of several tools. You will employ the “Delete Anchor Point”, “Convert Point Tool” and “Add Anchor Point”. Start by zooming into the picture and while utilizing these three tools to trace the border. Focus on the centre as this is where has blended the background with the edges of the object. Every image is handled separately. Images are in any format like psd, jpeg, bitmap or eps. Pictures shot in digicam are in jpeg format or Joint Photographic Experts Group. Editing images in jpeg format is relatively easy as photographers may not always have the knowledge to edit images professionally. Retouching a photo is done simply giving it an enhanced appearance. The photo is set with a basic clipping path technique that facilitates the changing of its background. A defined shape isolates the main object helping to knock out the unwanted portions. The knockout approach has advanced over the years incorporating sharp vector lines allowing the digital images to become more attractive to the eye. The various methods used during editing are called ‘Work Path’. With more tools on the menu, clipping path has become more useful to a final composition of the image. On completion of editing, the image is saved in pdf, dcs or pds format. The eps format is preferred by most clients because further changes can be made if need arises. Why Us? In the near future, the will be a Federal increase in the US minimum wage. Cost savings will arise by outsourcing this kind of work to professionals abroad. This is because it is tedious and time consuming. Clipping path services are employed by various companies including magazine publishers, firma using products catalogues or those that sell products online as well as photographers and advertising companies. The current image editing software allows images to be manipulated in innumerable ways. Quality editing helps sell products as well.
- Cost: Our clipping path cost starting from US$0.19 per
- image. Please contact us for final costing.
- Skill: Companies abroad are very good at image editing that is rather tedious work. Better results are derived from more detail in this line of work. Employing a high quality service provides a natural looking and professional product.
- Minimal Costs: Experts do the image editing work fast and this reduces the time taken to complete the job. It helps keep the costs low.
- Handiness: Contractors abroad are available 24/7 throughout the year. The professionals start immediately and there is no need to schedule a work plan for the local employees. Hiring experts abroad is not problematic and it can be done at short notice. All you need to do is to provide the right information and instructions to the contractor.