- Day to day Transactions
- Banking Transaction
- Cost centres
- Bill Generation
- Payment of Salaries.
- Purchase of Stationary.
- Maintenance expenses.
- And many others.
Features of Accounts Management Software
- Covers all your accounting needs, from VAT returns to credit control.
- Provides instant management information and accurate reports.
- Saves you time and money, and offers complete business control.
- Is easy to use, with information displayed in the most beneficial way.
- Allows more than one person to work on the system at once.
- Comes backed by excellent customer support, advice and training .
- Integrates with other software and offers industry-specific add-ons.
- Provides comprehensive data storage and full security.
- Simple lookups for dates and lists of items like customers, vendors, products, etc.
- Multiple document interfaces allows simultaneous examination of various transactions and information about customers, vendors, products, accounts, etc.
- Previewed reports initially show summary information with a drill-down feature that lets you get to the detail without being buried by it.
- Reconcilable accounts are easily reconciled from within the Check
- Built-in calculator.
- Quick, easy backup, database repair and compacting features.
Recording of journal entries.
- All journal entries have to be recorded and posted to their respective accounts to be entered into the ledgers.
Preparation of ledgers.
- All the ledgers have to be prepared automatically, updated daily and should only be viewed and not edited.
Preparation of financial statements.
- All the financial statements have to be prepared, at regular intervals, automatically for viewing purposes only.
Preparation of trial balances.
- The trial balance has to be prepared, at regular intervals or annually, automatically for viewing purposes only.
Preparation of profit and loss statement.
- The Profit or Loss Statement has to be prepared from the trial balance, at regular intervals or annually, automatically for viewing purposes only.
Preparation of Balance Sheet.
- The Balance Sheet has to be prepared from the trial balance and Profit or Loss Statement, annually, to show the financial status of the university. It should also be done automatically, and should only be viewed and not edited. These are just a brief list of the modules in the whole process, which in turn will go to deeper levels in their own way. The processes of different company subdivisions to the continuous system have to be connected, allowing the preparation of funds, from which the payments can be made, to distribute the disposition of these funds in a better way.